Friday, August 7, 2020

Blogging on my iPad



Me figuring out what to do next!

I realized the other day that I had a problem. I have an old MacBook and an even old desktop PC. I was trying to design a custom notebook on a website and the editing tools did not work on either computer. Chatting with “Beth” on that website, I was told that Google Chrome was the best browser for the task. I have a buggy version on my PC that wasn’t helpful and I don’t have room on my MacBook for Chrome. I ended up installing Chrome on my not-quite-as-old iPad. Then I had the problem with Blogger yesterday. 


It must be time for a new computer!

New MacBook? New PC? Until I realized I’d installed Chrome on my iPad. And here I am. A computer purchase will come soon, I suspect. But until then, I’m be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment