Sunday, January 23, 2022

Outlander again! Finally!

I put the latest in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone on a library request list as soon as I saw there was an actual publication date. I'd heard it was coming... and it was coming... but had no idea when. The wait felt so long!

I think that this might have been my least favorite of the Outlander books. There were many references to characters or events in earlier books with very little context. I found those frustrating at times, especially since I know that I will never go back to read the earlier books. While it was very interesting to read about battles of the American Revolution, sometimes the military stuff got a bit too much for me and slowed down the pace of my reading.

I thought this was going to be the final book in the series. If that is so, the ending was terrible. It just kind of dropped off. There has to be more!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment