Monday, November 27, 2017

Trying to play catch up


It's been over a month since I last posted here. If you follow me on Facebook then you know that I was dealing with some overwhelming personal stuff. Mostly the sale of the home that has been in the family for 82 years. It's been an almost 4-year cleaning project to get us to this point. I wanted to my "time with words" to be spent writing about what I was dealing with rather than reading something else. I had no computer so pretty much, I did neither. Eventually I did get back to reading... and now I'm attempting to recreate what I've read over the past month. Apparently I don't do the best job keeping my goodreads up-to-date since I have two large spaces of time where it would appear that I wasn't reading anything. And I'm missing one book that I am certain that I read.

I'll attempt to recapture my past month as best I can, to figure out what I read, and to review what I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment