Monday, August 1, 2022

The Right Time

I don't remember the last time I read a Danielle Steel novel. For awhile, I consumed them. Then it got to the point that I listened to them. They were the perfect lightness to listen on my trips back and forth from NJ to upstate NY back in the day. There were a few people talking about Danielle Steel in Renee's Reading Club, the group on Facebook, but of course when faced with the library catalog, I couldn't remember which titles were recommended.

The Right Time is the story of Alex, abandoned by her mother at a young age, and then orphaned when her father died as she was starting high school. Alex had a special connection with her father through their shared love of crime mysteries. As a young child, she has dreams of being an author of crime mysteries. That's what gives her comfort after her father's death.

The plot takes us through Alex's rise as a crime mystery writer which I found very interesting.

I think if I'll read another Danielle Steel novel, I'll listen to it rather than reading it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment